Through our deliveries and personal travels, we will be sharing links to businesses that our captains have done business with and trust. These links are not paid advertisements, they are a courtesy to our visitors.
Sailing Adventures and Experiences
- Sailing Britican
- From preparing to be a live aboard and basic boat maintenance to week long charters experiencing the live aboard life. Kim, Simon and Sienna are a family sailing their 56′ Oyster helping people make the leap from living on land to being live aboard sailors.
- SV Seeker
- If your interests are in exploration, discovery and adventure then what could be better than a boat to take you where you want to go. SV Seeker is a 74 foot steel origami hull, junk rigged, cargo, motorsailer.
- Sail Hope
- Sail Hope of New York, generates revenue from their retail sailing trips to maintain, repair, and captain their fleet, so that they can offer free sailing experiences to worthy clients. They have worked with individual clients and organizations serving the homeless, struggling from depression, family separation, mental health therapy or suffering some disability.
- Antigua Scuba School
- Kristina, Wilder and Dianna provide the best PADI scuba instruction on the island. Small class sizes equal individualized attention. If you don’t want to dive, they also offer snorkeling trips and beach tours out of Jolly Harbour.
- Lennox Fun Tours & Transfers
- Lennox will show you the heart of Antigua and share some of his favorite “watering holes”. When you email him, let him know that Charlie sent you and he will show you my favorite pub with lots of local atmosphere.
- Bengy’s Tours & Transfers – Bengy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benjamin provides full day tours of St. Lucia from the beaches to the active volcano. Mud baths and waterfalls to local restaurants and the distillery.
- Fig Tree Restaurant
- Overlooking the harbor, The Fig Tree is the place to watch the sunset and see the green flash. Live music, great rum punch and a mean game of Scrabble await you. The Fig Tree also host the daily cruisers’ net each morning.
- Athens Private Tours
- Fotis provides custom private tours of the major sites in Athens. His company also provides airport shuttle services and they make the best recommendations for dining.
- Kali Pita
- Kali Pita is one of the best restaurants in Pireas, near Zea marina. Ask for second floor dining where your can look out over the marina while enjoying an excellent meal.
- The Sea Chest Foundation is a 501(C)(3), nonprofit organization dedicated to providing access to research vessels for scientists, educators, scholars or graduate student with ideas to explore, research or study our oceans. Consider making Sea Chest your charitable foundation of choice whenever you shop at Amazon.
- Boat Energy, LLC – We trust Boat Energy, LLC, for all of our generator needs. The staff at Boat Energy are helpful and thorough in their repairs and part needs for our generators.
- Malta Yacht Surveys is a British run yacht survey practice operating worldwide. They deliver a wide range of services such as prepurchase survey and insurance yacht survey, damage assessment, Non-Destructive Testing, refit consultation, Expert Witness and Regulatory Surveys. Their Principal Surveyor is a Government Surveyor of Ships for the Malta Commercial Yacht Code and local Commercial Vessel Regulations for ships, boats and yachts of all sizes. He is an Examiner for the UK MCA Codes of Practice for Small Commercial Vessels and a Certified Marine Investigator. They offer consultancy and surveys for yachts, super-yachts and small commercial ships.